by Myrna Irwin
Click on picture to enlarge it.
As soon as I saw this Tilda I had to have her. I’m not sure why, as I don’t ski, I always wanted to, but was afraid I would kill myself. lol I loved coloring her. My hubby asked who it was for, do I really need a reason to make a Maggie???? Since when does reason have anything to do with Maggie’s! I decided to try my first stand up card. Anyway here’s the stats for my card.
- Bazzill Mysterious Teal
- American Traditional Designs DP Snow Day – Earthtones
- Magnolia Skiing Tilda image
- MS Aspen snowflake punch around the page for the snowflakes popped them out
- Copics used:
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11 Rooo R20
- Hair: E50 E51 E53
- Hair ribbon: BG10 BG72
- Stocking cap: BG10 BG72 BG75 YR82 YR12 YR14
- Sweater: YR82 YR12 YR14
- Ski poles: C1 C3 C4 C5 C7
- Ski pants: BG10 BG 72 BG75
- Socks: YR82 YR12 YR14
- Boots: E50 E51 E55 E57 C3 YR14
- Mittens: E51 E53 YR82 YR14
- Skis: YR82 YR12 YR14
I used E1233 PrintWorks snow stamp for my sky. Sponged on blue ink for snow and brushed on my favorite product which is Marshmallow Glimmer Mist. You probably can’t see it. Love that stuff!
Thanks so much for stopping and looking.